Good morning friends!!!
- What Is CompTIA A+ Certification ? How Do I Become A CompTIA A+ Certified Professional ?
- CompTIA A+ Certification: What Is It?
- Why Should I Get CompTIA A+ Certification?
- How Do I Become A CompTIA A+ Certified Professional
- The Benefits Of CompTIA A+
What is CompTIA A+?
Friends, if I talk about CompTIA only, then it is an organization that conducts various types of computer and IT courses. Such as Computer Hardware (CompTIA A+), Computer Networking (CompTIA N+), Computer Security+, CompTIA Cloud+, CompTIA Linux+ etc.
Under CompTIA A+, we will understand many things related to Computer Hardware. Although this is a beginner level course but in this course Computer Hardware Devices , Computer Hardware Assembling , Disassembling & Troubleshooting , Software Installation & Software Troubleshooting , Windows or Computer Operating Systems & Operational Process , Basic Computer Networking & Network Troubleshooting , Mobile Device & Mobile Subjects like Device Troubleshooting, Basic Computer Security (Virus/Antivirus) etc. are taught. Based on this, you can get Computer Hardware Eng. in any company / organization anywhere. can do job.
Why Should I Get CompTIA A+ Certification?
Friends, today there is a lot of competition in the market regarding jobs. Every company wants to have Well Qualified Professional with them. In such a situation, if you are certified from any reputed organization or institute, then the path becomes easy for you. Talking about the global market, there are many computer institutes that offer courses related to computer hardware, but CompTIA comes on top in all of them. Being certified from CompTIA means you have information related to that course. After doing CompTIA A+, you will become a master in the following skills –
- Operating System
- Software & Application Troubleshooting
- Computer Networking
- Computer Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting.
- Computer Security
- Mobile Devices
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing
- Operational Procedures
How Do I Become A CompTIA A+ Certified Professional
To be CompTIA A+ Certified, you have to pass 2 core exams. Both these exams are Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) respectively. To pass both these exams, you must have the information given below.
- Basic Security Skills
- Operating System Installation Including Microsoft Windows , Linux , MAC , Chrome OS , Android .
- OS Installation On Server Based Platform , Client PC & On Cloud .
- Basic IT Infrastructure & Networking.
- Configure & Support PC , Mobile & Other Networking Devices.
- Basic Data Backup & Recovery Method .
- Data Storage & Management.
What JOB You Can Do After CompTIA A+
CompTIA A+ is Industry Based Certification, after doing this certification, you can do many types of jobs like –
- Service Desk Analyst
- Help Desk Technician
- Technical Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Associate Network Engineer
- Data Support Technician
- Desktop Support Administrator
- End User Computing Technician
- System Support Specialist
Exam Details :-
You can find out all the information related to the preparation and exam for CompTIA A+ by visiting the official website of CompTIA. You will get the information about the date and fees of the exam from here.
By the way, let me tell you that its exam is online and Exam Duration (Length) is of 90 Minutes.
Passing Score :- 220-1001: 675 (On A Scale Of 100-900)
220-1002: 700 (On A Scale Of 100-900)
The duration of CompTIA A+ Certificate is about 3 years. After this its validity ends.
Price :- Approx. 239 Dollar ( 18000 Rs)
Website Link :-
Related Post :-