How to Open the Task Manager in Windows 10 and 11: Task manager or Windows Task Manager is a part of the Windows operating system that tells the user about the computer performance and the running software. The information that is provided by it includes running processes, CPU, and GPU load. It also provides information about the apps and software that are consuming high data and battery.
Apart from these, it has many other uses as well. Such as
- For setting process priorities
- To start and stop services
- To forcefully terminate processes etc.
There are many methods to launch task manager in Windows. To know each and every method in detail, read this article till the end.
How to Open the Task Manager in Windows 10 and 11
Go to the taskbar and press the right button on the mouse. You will see a list of options appearing on the screen. Then, click on the task manager.
In this way, the task manager will be opened successfully.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together.
- Then click on Task Manager.
Press Ctrl+Shift+esc to launch the Task Manager.
- Press the Window+R key together.
- Type”taskmgr” and press the ok button.