A little bit of information is needed!!! Are not . That’s right, if you are using a computer, then you have to be a little technical. If you are not technical then it does not matter, we will make you technical gradually, but for this you have to read our articles carefully and completely.
Friends, I and my team make every effort that whatever article is posted on this blog, there should be maximum accuracy in it.
Today, through this post ( How to find shared folder list in my computer ?) of mine, I will tell you which folders have been shared in your computer.
Sometimes it happens that you need information about shared folders in your computer. At such times it becomes necessary to know which folders are shared.
How to find shared folder list in my computer ?
Steps by Steps ( through computer management ) :-
- Open Computer management in your computer .
- Click on Share Folders
- Click on Shares
- Here you can find all information about share folders like share folder name , folder path & connected Client etc .
There are several ways to open the computer management –
- Open RUN type “compmgmt.msc” and press enter button .
- Right click to This PC ( My Computer ) & choose Manage . ( see picture )
- Press Window Button on keyboard / keypad & type Computer management in search .
- As soon as you type ,on the top you will see computer management option . just click & open it. (see picture ).
Friends, this little information, how did you like it? Do let me know through your comments.
Related Articles :-