In today’s post, we will learn how to check the saved password on your laptop. Knowing the Wi-Fi password becomes very important when you want to use this password on any other device, such as your mobile or laptop.
What information are we going to get from today’s post? –
- How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords on your laptop.
- How to get a saved Wi-fi password from CMD.
- How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords in Windows 10 & Windows 11.
- How to get all saved Wi-Fi passwords from Password Revealer.
Lets Start –
Without gossip and delay, we come straight to our point.
Method 1 – View Connected Wi-Fi password (Active Wireless Connection ) :
- Open RUN ( use shortcut – Windows button + R )
- Type ncpa.cpl in RUN & press the OK button.
- Now Network Connections panel will be open. Select Wireless Connection (Wi-Fi ).
- Open it by double click on the icon or Just Right Click & choose Status.
- Now choose Wireless Properties.
- Select Security & Check on Show Characters.
I sincerely hope that by reading the above words, you will be able to check the saved wifi password on your computer. If you have any kind of problem then you can also watch the video given below.
Method 2 – Find the saved Wi-fi password from CMD :
- Open Command Prompt Run as an administrator. (Just type cmd on the search box ).
- Type the below mention command.
netsh wlan show profiles
( through the above command you are able to see all the wireless networks you have connected to in the past ).
- As soon as you see the Wi-Fi list on CMD, type another below mention command.
Note:- Wireless name means type SSID name there ( name of the Wi-FI network, you want to find the password for.
- Now after entering the command, you will get all information related to that Wi-Fi. And here you can find your Wi-Fi password in Security Setting Section.
Please let us know by your comments, how much you like this post? if this really has helped you, Please like and share this post to help others. thanks.