You have got your new computer and that computer has Windows 10 installed. So did you check whether the Windows 10 installed on your computer is activated or not? If not, then today I will tell you how you can check installed Windows on your computer whether Windows is activated or not.
Sometimes it may happen that you have got Windows 10 installed on your computer with the help of a computer engineer and now you have to check whether Windows is activated or not?
Lets Start :
Check Windows 10 activation status via the setting app :
- Open the Windows Setting app ( Press the Windows Start button + I ) or press the windows button & type setting in the search box.
- Choose Updates & security
- Go on activation ( Left Side )
- Now check the activation status here.
(Start Button ⊞ ⇒ Setting ⇒Update & Security ⇒ Activation ⇒ )
Please refer below picture :
Check Windows 10 activation status via CMD :
We can also check window activation through command prompt. For this you have to run some commands on command prompt.
- Open CMD ( command prompt ) in a administrator mode. ( Just click on Run As Administrator )
- Type the following command and then press the Enter key.
Command – slmgr /xpr
Plz refer below picture :
Learn through Video –