Update PATH to enable CMD
- Click home button and search Environment Variable.
- Then select Edit the System Environment Variables.
- Open Advanced tab in System Properties.
- Click the Environment Variables.
- Click PATH in Environment Variables and click on Edition
- Make a new entry and add C:WindowsSysWow64, then click OK.
- Reboot your system and start your CMD
Try System Restore to fix Windows 10 Command Prompt not working
- Click Start and type: System Restore in the Search box.
- Click System Restore and then select a recent restore point that you’ve created, click Next.
- It will Take some time to restore, after restoration your CMD issue will resolve