As a security purpose , its important & essential to prevent users data. and its all about responsibility is for company IT team. Talking about data theft, the maximum data is stolen from the USB drive itself. Therefore it becomes very important to block the USB drive.
In this Post we will see how to Block USB Drive through Group Policy in Window 10.
Step 1 :-
- Open Group Policy from RUN . Just type gpedit.msc in RUN & press enter button.
- In Local Computer Policy Select Local Computer Configuration.
- In Computer Configuration Select Administrative Templates.
- Select System in Administrative Templates .
- In System Select Removable Storage Access .
- And Finally in Removable Storage Access Select All Removable Storage Class : Deny All Access.
Step 3 :-
- And here double click & open “on All Removable Storage Class : Deny All Access”
- Here you have to check on Enabled point and click on OK button.
- Now save everything and close your Group Policy.
Now you test any pen drive in your system. If its accessible then restart your System & try.
Thanks for reading !!!