How to Open the Task Manager in Windows 10 and 11: Task manager or Windows Task Manager is a part of the Windows operating system that tells the user about the computer performance and the running software. The information that is provided by it includes running processes, CPU, and GPU load. It also provides information about the apps and software that are consuming high data and battery.
Apart from these, it has many other uses as well. Such as
- For setting process priorities
- To start and stop services
- To forcefully terminate processes etc.
How to Open the Task Manager in Windows 10 and 11
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together.
- Then click on Task Manager.