Have you ever looked carefully at the start menu of your computer? if yes! So you must be wondering how this start menu can be made smaller or bigger. Maybe you know how to make it smaller or bigger, maybe you can even customize it. But if you do not know how to do this, then read this post till the end and you will know how to minimize or enlarge the start menu.
it’s very simple!!!
From today’s post, we will learn that –
- How to resize your start menu in Windows 10.
- How to enable or disable Windows 10’s full-screen start menu?
Learn Step by step, how to resize Start Menu on the computer :
- Launch the Start Menu by pressing the Windows button on the taskbar or the Windows key on the keyboard.
- To change the height of the Start menu, position your cursor on the top edge of the Start menu, then hold down the left mouse button and drag your mouse up or down.
- The Start menu will change size as you drag the mouse. When you find the height you like, release the mouse button, and the Start menu will stay that way.
How to enable or disable Windows 10’s full-screen start menu?
- Click Windows Button on the taskbar or press Windows Button on the keyboard.
- Select Setting and open it.
- Now Select Personalization & open it. ( Shortcut key – Use Windows + I )
- Then Choose the Start tab from the left side.
- Now finally you can see “Use Start Full Screen” on the right side. ‘
- If you’d like to use the Start menu full screen in desktop mode, set this switch to “On.”