Today when I was taking the remote of one of my servers, I started getting the error given below.I Got Upset for some time because i had to run some important task on server.
“The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers available to provide a license.”
- Login in Server with Administrator Account .
- Open Registry (regedit.exe). Use RUN command for same.
- Check Grace Period – Navigate to
- Select the GracePeriod Key and Delete it. I recommend you please take backup of registry before doing any task.
- For GracePeriod deletion you have to take ownership and full control .
How to take Ownership ?
- Right Click on GracePeriod Key to take ownership of.
- On the Edit menu, click Permissions.
- Click Advanced, and then click the Owner tab.
- Under Change owner to, click the new owner, and then click OK.